Tuesday, March 3, 2009

As time has come to pass, so does our childhood memories, but during this past few weeks I looked into my inner child only to realize how much fun a person can have as a child.
I see the kids in my neighborhood playing soccer in the afternoons and it brings great memories of my childhood back of when I used to be the kid in the block playing soccer with my friends. However my memories also brought me back one of the best anime stories of all times, one that was correlated with that moment of my life, Captain Tsubasa (Los super campeones Latino, Oliver y Benji Spanish). For those who remember the anime, you will have some great memories watching the video, and for those who have not heard of it, I hope you enjoy the series as much as some of us did when we were kids.



Watch Super Campeones 001  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment