Wednesday, December 31, 2008

There is a chance of getting a second opportunity of getting that stimulus check that the government promised the American people last year.
According to an article in the Wall Street Journal on November 12 2008 “Taxpayers Get Second Chance at Stimulus” you might be eligible to receive that promised money.
Apparently if your income was affected this past year, you might have fallen into the eligible bracket to receive compensation.
I will encourage you to find a Tax services that will look for these things for you; as far as the article states, the top selling software for do it yourself taxes “Turbo tax” will let you know if you qualify. I personally have filled my taxes using this software, but I encounter some technicality that I wanted to clarify, but during tax season, some tax services are just too occupied to focus on just one person.
Fortunately I found this Accountant services named Acevedo and Associates LLP last year, they took the time to sit down with me and explain all the necessary information. I was extremely satisfied with their service, that I have recommended them by word of mouth to anyone I know, and I am sure they are getting the same respect end service that I receive. I will ask them if I eligible to receive some of that stimulus money this year. Please do the same.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This company is awesome. You have to at least try them. You're going to love it! They have great tips!!!

Post a Comment